As part of our ongoing effort to provide a comprehensive collection of resources to our members, achieve Engagement invites you to submit your original papers, research or fact-based content for consideration to our library.
Any submissions must be your own original work and all citations must come from a verifiable source.
We are particularly interested in content regarding the following topics:
- Strategic human resource management
- The evolution of employee expectations from the workplace
- Observations on the social aspects of employee engagement, such as generational differences, etc.
- The use of analytics and new technology in HR and beyond
- International and global human resource management
- Human resource management functions (HR planning, recruitment and selection, training and development, employee motivation, evaluation and compensation, career management, employee turnover, industrial relations, etc.)
- Ethical aspects of human resource management
- Future trends in human resource management
- Cross-cultural aspects of human resource management
We are also open to any expert discussion related to provoking ideas that do not fit within any of the above mentioned topics.
For consideration, please fill out the form below.