Mentorship: The Ultimate Tool for Employee Engagement and Development
The research is clear: mentorship and networking have proven benefits for both employee and business goals. But delivering impactful programs is easier said than done.
January is National Mentoring Month, marking the perfect time to reevaluate and reinvigorate your existing mentoring and networking programs or launch a new one, all with the goal of driving employee engagement, retention, and development.
Join 10KC CEO Dave Wilkin for an insightful discussion on the pivotal role of mentorship in developing your organization.
- The benefits of mentoring and networking for employees and employers
- Best practices for connecting programs to employee and business goals
- How to drive engagement and increase adoption of your mentoring programs
- Tips for creating mentorship initiatives that boost development, promotion, and retention
- How to track and measure success of your mentorship programs
- Strategies for leveraging technology to maximize reach and impact